The ECO-Block team has developed guidelines that will make your project a success.
To watch ECO-Block Video’s and Installation Manual on YouTube please click here.
Available in metric as a single download. It is a large file (40mb)and may take a while to download depending on your connection speed, please click here.
For faster downloading, we have broken the manual into the chapters below.
Imperial measurements version.
- Chapter 1 – Forming System Components
- Chapter 2 – Product Specifications
- Chapter 3 – Tools and Supplies
- Chapter 4 – Designing
- Chapter 5 – Estimating
- Chapter 6-7 – Assembling and Cutting
- Chapter 8 – Foundation and Layout Guidelines
- Chapter 9 – Buck Assembly
- Chapter 10 – Preparation and First Course
- Chapter 11 – Second Course
- Chapter 12 – Third Course and Wall Alignment
- Chapter 13-14 – Upper Course
- Chapter 15-17 – Pre-placement Preparation
- Chapter 18 – Concrete Placement
- Chapter 19-21 – Wide Walls, T-Walls, 45-degree Corners
- Chapter 22 – Radius Walls
- Chapter 23 – Brick Ledge
- Chapter 24-25 – Attaching Frame Walls, Electrical
- Chapter 26-27 – Finishes and Tilt-Up
- Chapter 28 – Support Products
- Appendix A – Reinforcement Schedules
- Appendix B – Technical Section
- Appendix C – Technical Briefs
If you have any difficulties downloading the files above and would like us to mail you the CD-ROM of the Installation Manual, please contact Paul Jones at 021 760 590 or send an e-mail request to: email@example.com